May 4, 2016

Gratefulness

There are times where I don't feel like myself. Where I am lost. I lose my sense of purpose. Asking questions such as: Why am I here? Why am I doing? What should I be doing? Why don't I do that? Why should I be like that and not the other way?
Too many questions. All unknown answers. But I guess that is just how things is at times. Maybe there shouldn't be answers to the questions. Some answers are best unanswered. But what I can do is to talk to someone about it. For that, I am very grateful to my friend, my best buddy for lending an ear when I need it. And also words of advice that I need. Sometimes you just need somebody to reassure that everything is going to be fine and that it is a normal thing. Assurance. It impacts someone's confidence and sheds light to a blurry road. Thanks for being there for me. Please know that I will be there for you whenever you need me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!