Mar 2, 2016

March '16




Somehow it felt like I haven't been eating out for a whole long week, but then my friend reminded me it was just Tuesday lol. But I did remember I survived not eating out for a week.

I gave in to my own cravings yesterday. This burger is too nice to resist la!  You know how you feel ravenous after a swim? Yeah that hunger.


In case you are curious where is this yummy looking food is located:
It is located opposite AIMST University campus, in Taman University.
The shop is call Tunie Burger. It's quite popular among us students nowadays. Anytime we could have a sudden craving for burgers, so just drive opposite of campus to grab a bite! A good option to escape from normal AIMST cafe food haha.

Priscilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!