Jan 24, 2016

20th.

23rd of January 2016.

Ahem. Posting a super chio photo of me hahaha

Guess who just enter her twenties? Omg. I am 20 years old already. And yet, I don't feel like my own age again. Or I do? I wonder when people look at me will they think that I am 20, mature and all. Because when I was younger, when I look at people at their 19's or 20's, I would actually look at them in awe and think "Wow, people in their 19's and 20's looks different. They look mature. They seem to know a lot of things". Am I like that?


On this year's birthday, I emphasize on count your blessings. Always count your blessings. Appreciate what do you have and embrace for things that are yet to come. I am very grateful for having my family and friends, at any part of my life, it definitely feels good to have them around, to endure the good and bad times. Honestly, count your blessings. Be grateful for what do you have in life. Some might not have what do you have and you might have something that they don't have. So all I could say is count your blessings. (I'm sorry, you might here this word quite often now since it's gonna be my favourite word for now hahaha)

So......I've been living for 20 years. Wow, 20 years on earth. That's great news, yes? 

I am thankful for what that I have in the current.

For things that I wish and hope for, well, I will work my best for it. My friend bought me a piggy bank on my birthday. The story behind this gift, that time we were having a conversation about how if we want something we should just save money la, so if we could save at least RM1 a day, by the end of the year you'll have RM365. How good is that right! And so she really bought me a piggy bank for me to save my money to buy the things that I want haha. And what's even better, she bought the one that I cannot open at all, I'll have to crack it open to get the money, which means, money only goes in and not out! GOOD!

~  。~

On the 22nd, I had dinner with my girls + Lcd! We had dinner over great food and conversations. A lot of sarcasm seriously. Good close ones are like this huh? Haha. We also head for a movie after dinner. The 5th wave! Omg, so damn good maybe because most of the time my heart was beating non-stop, like gonna come out -.- No joke. After the movie we head home, it was quite a long way home due to the jam and traffic lights (that's what it felt like for me la), which gives us more time spent together in the car. My goodness, I've been countless-ly shot back by mouth by Lcd so many times due to my own sayings lol. And then there was a part where the girls and I were taking photos together and how we would just hold each other waist, and then the moment Ern touch my waist, she said "Omg the fats". Eff you Ern seriously -.- omg. I've been working out okay! And then there was a part where we saw so many men in military uniform guarding Publika. And Voon was being so 'cute', snapchatting. And in between we were saying how Yee wasn't here with us, so we left a hole for Yee in the picture. And we made it to a very dirty joke wtf. #friendshipgoals
At the strike of midnight, they sang happy birthday to me in the car :)

I don't know why but the whole feeling was very infinite. (infinite is also one of my favourite word lol)

~  。~

Right after our movie finished, I received a text mentioning about a blog post that he wrote, he also include a video of him playing the piano of a song he just learnt.  I got pretty excited to be honest. I thought it would be any ordinary post but it turns out to be a birthday post for me! I actually embrace myself with a flood of traditional chinese words but it was simplified chinese words and also there were just a few sentence of it. It was mostly written in English. Probably someone knew my chinese isn't that good lol.
I don't know how did he wrote all those words but I am glad he wrote it. It really meant something to me, really. 
谢了! :)

~  。~

The Ong family of mine was adorable. When I came home after Voon drop me off, dad immediately opened the door and sang happy birthday to me along with a hug and kiss. At that moment, my thoughts were "Thanks dad for 养到我这么大了". Hey it's actually no easy task to raise a child through the years yknow! There are so many sacrifices done by a parent to their child.
Then Essie text me photos of her beating my rank on Piano Tiles LOL. This girl, seriously!
When I saw mom, I was like "Hi Mom..." and I hug her and I kept waiting for that Happy Birthday. She just smiled at me and smilling. Then I look at her and then at the clock, it was 12:45am or so. Then she was like, "Oh oh ohhh!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAHAHA". Omg mom -.- 
Essie didn't even hug me meh. Instead we hit each other lol. #sisterlove

~  。~

Not to mention I received gifts from my friends at uni! It totally caught me by surprise! Coz I didn't expected anything from anyone at all and yet they gave me a card and a gift T.T 

I guess life gives you the best when you least expected.

I also received calls from my old friends, personal messages, blessings from family members too.


It is a very very very blessed 20th. Thank you all.

Love,
Priscilla.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!