Dec 8, 2015

Ipoh


As promised, the Ipoh Trip blog post.

It took me a while to post this because I had to compile the photos from my friends. Well, when you don't have a good phone camera quality, you just gotta hope your friend's phone is better haha. For that, let me intro my friends for this trip!


Taken at Aman Central Bus Station in Ipoh.

Spent 2 days 1 night with this three lovely people. We took a bus from Sungai Petani to Butterworth and then to Ipoh. Duration took about 2 and a half hours. As the bus drove into the bus station I was all hype up for our stay. First thing first was to check into our hostel. I coincidentally found a cool place for us to stay when I was on the net: Bed & Bike Backpackers Studio Ipoh. I read good reviews about it and the price was okay so I thought why not give it a try?


At the studio.

These are our beds for the night. The studio rate is per bed. We took each a bed, RM30/per bed. They even provide free breakfast, free wifi and free bikes. How cool!




The studio is located at the first floor not the ground floor and it doesn't have a large signboard stating the studio name but nevertheless we could find it. As we step in, we immediately fell in love with the place. We were greeted by the friendly volunteers there. Love love love the place. I don't mind going back here to stay but maybe the next time around as a volunteer heee :)



To be continue...


As much as I would like to continue, sorry, have to continue this post next time because I have to get back to my studies! Oral test this week! Til next time! 

Prisky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!