Jul 1, 2015

July 1st ;


Hello,

I might look a bit constipated in this photo. But look at the lights in this photo! So colourful and vibrant! It's yet another new month. How do I begin with this month?

Well, for starters, I am trying to get my work out momentum back. Even if it's just some simple exercises, it should slowly build up. It's so hard to keep up to pace though! Guess I don't have much of a motivation.

Tomorrow is going to be another day at work. I'm keen on it though! Because I'm learning something new everyday. 

Today as well, my good buddy Yan Yan graduated from foundation! Congratulations!!



Have a great day ahead!

Pris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!