Sep 10, 2014

Semester 1


Happy holidays!

Just finished my sem 1 test last week. Right after the test, I'm having my sem 1 holiday! Wohoo! It's definitely a treat to have a two week break right after the finals. Since the change of system from term-based to semester-base, every test is important as it holds a very high percentage. Meaning, 4 more tests to go. But for right now, it's time to have break for myself. Though I might as well, update this space.
 
 
Semester 1 by far, has been great! Lots of achievements unlock. For 1, I manage to take up sports as a hobby. At some days, I will wake up early in the morning for a jog. Yes, I am surprised myself as well. I used to be a couch potato. I guess being away from home made me more discipline in a way.


Recently took up squash with the help of a friend. Awesome!
Since I entered university, I took up two new sports. One, swimming. Two, squash. *pats myself on the back* Good job. Even so............., I've gained weight already T.T Due to my excessive food intake recently. Oh shoot -.-



I was lucky enough to have a great bunch of housemates and roommates. Cheers! :D Our housemates consists of both East and West Peninsular yo! #completelah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!