Apr 26, 2014

A new website

I bumped into a really cool website yesterday. Now I really could customize a website in every way possible. I've just switch things up again... The reason why I haven't been blogging in this platform is because I've been updating in other different blogging platform. I am not abandoning this mommy Blogger here, I've been using Blogger from the very start and I thought I should try out other platform as well.


So please, if you still are reading my blog, do check my new website!  See you guys there :) I'm really proud at this new one because it's very customize-able and it fits my design of a blog by far.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!