Mar 18, 2014

#445 | wrapping up Japan










Nights,


since we are approaching the end of the month, therefore I shall sum up my Japan trip. It was hands down the best experience ever. It's funny how kids go ever so crazy over onigiri's. They scream or roll on the floor until they get it lol. Joking, hyperbole. Had a the best host dog I could ever have (it's the only one I have). Meeting people of different nationality, speaking their language, experiencing snow, eating Japanese food throughout my 3 weeks of stay... definitely awesome. Really hope I could return the favour to everyone who made my trip so memorable. 日本だいすき!


Pris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!