Dec 10, 2013

Ah gong


Hello,

Since the holidays started, I've spend most of my time in my hometown. This time around, I finally manage to make some new friends around the area, hopefully we could han out the next time I come home. Actually we just share some messages, and I might have been a little straight forward. And that might scare them off lol. Because I have come to notice, some of them here are more conservative. So I guess my little act of straight forwardness might have been scaring them off lol. I don't know, that are just my thoughts.

Anyways, so since i'm back in my hometown, that means I get to spend more time with my ah gong! My one and only ah gong :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!