Oct 12, 2013

Drenched


午安,


thought I spend some time to update this abandon space of mine. Nothing much to update on except that my final exam is right next to me. I find it hilarious when one of my classmates mentioned that "SPM just around the corner", but then teacher corrected him by saying "SPM is not around the corner, it's right next to you".
*looks next to shoulder, oh hi SPM*


Sorry for constantly bugging about SPM and studies for the past few post. Therefore, I'll just share some photos. 


Saturday photolog: Melacca
going back to August. Melacca one day trip.





My taller younger sister. Look what the wind did to her hair haha. 




Have a great weekend!

Now Playing - 沙滩



1 comment:

  1. Essie looks great with this style! so as you rocking yr own way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!