Sep 15, 2013

Wicked


9:12pm

Greetings earthlings. I sit by here today, to express myself of the enjoyment I had for the past two days since my trial. It was a Friday and one of my to-do list after trial is KARAOKE. We both had a good two hours to sing our lungs out. Esther as usual sang Titanium and cracked her voice lolol. She'll end up bursting into a weird laugh when she couldn't hit the high notes, weirdo.



Getting wicked with the sister.


As for Saturday, we slack at home the whole day. Watching movies, 24-hour onlining, just practically doing lazy stuff. I even took an afternoon nap despite not waking up early. Man was I lazy... Est decide to watch Brave. 



Today,

mom promised to bring us out. so we had lunch together and walk around the shopping mall without buying anything except cheesecakeeee. Yum <3


Baby sister fell in the car after a long day of walking. I fell asleep as well. 


Muahaha, tomorrow is another holiday. Another day to relax before putting my game face on again. I think people should learn to enjoy themselves in life, to serve up as a reward for the all the hardwork (not that I'm saying I'm working very hard) they've put into their career, studies or etc. 


Have a great day tomorrow. Happy Malaysia Day in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!