Jul 1, 2013

INTRODUCING

Hey!

The secret project that I've been working on with Jo is finally done! We are very happy with the results and I can't wait to show it to you guys. Actually, Jo and I have been secretly creating a new blog. Lol, I know. We both have our own personal blogs already. Long ago, Jo and I have a blog together too but it was long abandoned and forgotten lol.

Anyways, I can say it's more of an artsy sort of blog. My personal blog is more of my rants and random stuff that I like. You could see a different side of me and Jo in that blog. So without further ado, here is the link to our new blog!




The first post will be up at 5pm today, so at the mean time, click on our ABOUT and CONTACT!


{Cheers, Pr.}


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! that fried rice look delicious!


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!