Jul 3, 2013

Bits & Pieces

          Good morning. This week I took note of little things and pin-ups around me. At times, we are too busy with our own activities til we neglect simple precious things around us. I took the initiative to capture some simple in things in life that I'm thankful of.



Taken this morning. Recently, she loves outdoor bathes. I remember Est & I used to have this large tub to fit the both of us, and bathe almost 5 times a day. I notice my little sister is growing up fast, she is almost three. Moments like this won't last long so I hope to spend more time with her, in every growing stage.



Taken on Monday, two days ago. Dad woke up earlier than usual because he thought my alarm always rang at the same hour every morning. But in fact, I set my alarm slightly earlier than usual that day. He asked if I wanted to eat fried rice for breakfast. Why not? Dad rarely woke up this early.

In my offense, best fried rice he ever cook.


{Cheers, Pr.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!