Jun 15, 2013

My Comfort Look


Say Hello Nelson!


Good afternoon people! 

I am back in the blogsphere. I think this post contains the most self-capture photos of myself. Heh. During the holidays, I've made myself productive by decorating my wall, again. Refer my first photo! So you'll be seeing more of that wall in the future!

I just came back from lunch with mom and dad. Had my favourite spinach noodles. Sounds not-so-yummy but it's soooo delicious. I even order a big one. Got my stomach so full -__- 

Oh and this is my comfort look. It's super darn casual and very comfortable to wear. It's a little big, but that's how I like it, more air can flow lol. Have a great weekend! ;)


{Cheers, Pr.}

9 comments:

  1. These photos are so cute :)
    Would you like to follow each other? <3

    memoiresdecouture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny pictures :)

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment.
    Kiss
    www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Your blog is beautiful! :)

      Delete
  4. You look so cute on the pictures and i love your cat! xx Maylis

    http://onelittlefrenchie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. way too cute! <3


    www.viki-talks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. abundance of selfies man! haha

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!