May 5, 2013

THIS IS THE DAY


I woke up early in the morning today and followed dad to the market. I wanted to go to the market. To see the atmosphere. Before we reach the market, we passed by the venue to vote. It was 7.30am. I saw so many cars outside the school already.


Many were waiting by their car. Waiting til the clock strikes 8. Then when I went to the market, I could hear the uncle and aunty at the market talking about today's election.


#1

“还没有去投啊?”

“还没啦。将早咩?”

“早点去比较好”

"Haven't go to vote?

"Not yet la. So early meh?"

"Go earlier better!"


#2

“记得等下要投票啊”

"Remember to go and vote later"

“会的会的。等下关了店,你也早点去投啦”

"I will. After you close your shop, go back earlier to vote too"



It gives me a very touching moment. To see how enthusiastic everyone is, to fulfill their duty as a Malaysian. I could only keep myself updated through the news and social medias. I would like to have my finger ink as well! Although the queue is long, we have to wait. This is the time! The time for change! I hope to witness the voting venue later alongside with my parents.


Pr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!