May 22, 2013

SWEAT



          Sun kiss skin, so hot! For the past few days, the weather has been crazy. It was very hot. I sweat almost 24 hours a day. Insane. But it was really the truth. That day i came home sweating like a gorilla (idk if gorilla's sweat). My glasses were covered with water vapour and chin was sweating! Madness.


Luckily though, on Monday it rained. I think it's human nature to complain bout the weather. When the weather is so hot, we want rain. When the weather is cold, we want the Sun. I think the weather guy must be very busy receiving complaints everyday. Bless you.


I have two good news to share today.

#1

My mid term exam is finally over! Three gruesome weeks of examination. I'm gonna regain my sleeping time now. My sleep is deprived almost everyday, which I think cost me black circles underneath my eyes.

One thing about this exam; I think I've tried my best to improve but still it's a horror to find myself stuck at numerous questions during exam. I figure out things that I left out in my last exam but I'm still stuck in the midst of study in detail. I miss lots of stuff during my revision. Something I should keep an eye on.

Pardon me or being superstitious, but I think this time around luck wasn't on my side. Lol. When I recheck my past papers, I guess I've used up all my exam luck. In the past exams, whenever I don't know the answer to the question, I'll just give up and shoot any answers and I got it right. Seriously...

This time my feng shui not good lol. Things that I didn't pay attention on came out during exam where as the ones that I spend most of my time on didn't showed up. #badluckpris


#2


I've lost 1kg!!! *jumps up and down* Omg I am so happy I tell you. Haha but this weight loss could be regained easily. Omg yesterday I ate a lot of hokkien mee -__- I attend yoga classes for quite some time now and I find myself loving it even more every time.

The past few papers wasn't my forte and made me all stress up so I decide to take a break and have some yoga. Yoga really helps me to loosen up and relax. That's why I'm keen to attend yoga classes everyday. And since exam is over, I could go more often now! ^_^

Yesterday yoga class was a little unusual. A guy behind me kept burping like every minute. He even farted in class -__- Which reminds me of mom. My sister told me she had it worst. She was in between of mom and another lady and both of them farted a lot also. PS: She was in the middle. Haha I pity her.


I want to fart in class next time *evil smile*


Hey PS: Today is mom's birthday! Est was planning to buy mom a cake since mom likes cakes a lot. We'll see how!


{Cheers, Pr.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!