May 26, 2013

21212?!



Just now, I signed in to my blogger and what laid infront of my eyes is this lucky number. Hahah dafuq.


21212


I've been blogging since May 2009. Now is May 2013. 5 years of blogging.

5 YEARS!

wtf. What have I done in this past five years? Blogging. Ya right... Anyways..

I can't believe I've been blogging for 5 freaking years. It started out as a hobby and it still is. I wanted a platform where I could share my thoughts, like a diary, something that won't go missing. And I found blogger. What keeps me blogging throughout the years are the things in life which I'm grateful of, the moments and memories that I want myself to remember in the future.


Sometimes I reread my post and I'll secretly smile, recalling some moments in life. I have numerous blogs actually. I have at least 5? Haha. I remember having a blog under my friend, Ern and myself. Then there was another blog which was the first blog I've open. This is the 3rd or 4th I guess. And it's the one I hope to continue on throughout the years coming.


The number 21212 may not be a lot for some of you. But for an average joe like me, I feel great! I started blogging for myself. I still am. But now I have a few other people who read my blog. Which is the readers which I don't came to know. I was shock when my blog have quite a number of views. It was weird when there are people besides my friends and family who reads my blog.


I didn't find the chance to thank those who comment on my blog. I wanted to reply those who took the time to comment. It's hard work; you gotta type a comment, key in the captcha and then click comment. Good efforts! Haha :D

And recently I've been receiving comments from a guy/girl in the form of poem. And I gotta say, it gave me the motivation to keep on blogging. And the recent one, about my exam, I was stress out that time and when I read that comment, it sort of boost me up. So thank you whoever you are out there who commented on prisong.blogspot.com and everyone else :)


I don't know how to reply the guy/girl who gave me the comment so yah mentioning it here should pass the message to him/her ;)


And again, thank you you sweet a** people.


Note: I just recounted and I think I actually blogged for 4 years. haha...nevermind lah!



{Cheers, Pr.}

3 comments:

  1. Your blogging already 5 years gone
    Congrats for reaching this milestone
    Reminds you of fond memories
    May you do well in your studies
    Glad my poems make you keep blogging
    May your stories keep on coming
    A word of thanks already make me happy
    May you always be strong and healthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the comments above is probably from LCD just somehow I think it that way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe Ann, no prize for another guess
    Only have this to say
    The comments are positively expressed
    Lets keep it that way
    Wishing you all the best
    May you pass every test

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!