Apr 26, 2013

JUST GIVE ME A REASON





        Been surprisingly active at doing different hair styles recently. Now I could easily tie a braid at the back of my head. Just last Thursday, I tied my braid so hurriedly in the car on the way to school. Even I was shock by my own self lol. This bun was tied by my sister, and this is not any ordinary bun, again.

Erm, it sort of have this spiral shape on it. I don't know how she did it, she put lots of bobby pins on it. My sister is great at hair dos. Before this I often beg ask her to tie a braid for me to school, because it would take a long time for me to do a braid and thus, causing me late for school.

But not anymore, teehee.

PS: Who's going to school tomorrow? Surprise surprise, I'm going. Can't believe I'm this diligent. I'm just afraid no one goes tomorrow -_-

{Cheers, Pr.}

1 comment:

  1. I can tie a bun at my head now, too. After a long time finally haha. I had short hair for so long that I wasn't able to do this.

    ♥ Maho
    http://bitt3r-suess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!