Mar 26, 2013

wtf I'm aiming on the big league

Okay this may seem impossible for me but...


I'm aiming a 9A+ for SPM.



Now I make myself look dumb wtf. My academic level is not even up to a level that I'm even certify to say that I want 9A+. Seriously wtf.


Okay probably not 9A+ but I would want my electives to have an A+ or an A at least. I've been lecture and given advice from my cousins and aunts and uncles and yeah...I'm trying to work on it. Now I'm aiming my senior's result, Su Lyn who got A+ for Physics, Biology, Addition Mathematics and Chemistry. Man...how I wish it was that easy. She is one of the top scorer in my school and she studies really hard, I'm can't even compare myself to her. No no no, I can't do this...


{Mindf*cked, Pr.}

3 comments:

  1. Pris can you add me as friend.I want to share experience with you.I don't mean to disturb you.At your facebook I cannot send the message to you.Thats why I write at here.This year I am 17 years old taking SPM this year.I have add you as friend.My facebook name is Wilson Ooi.Beside that I didn't have hotmail and i only have gmail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pris can you get me as friend.I want to share experience with tou.I dont't mean to harm you or disturb you.I have add you as friend in your facebook.I write at here because your facebook cannot send message.That why I write at here.I am 17 years old and taking SPM.My Facebook name is Wilson Ooi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where there's a will, there's a way
    You must try your very best
    Who knows, at the end of the day
    You will succeed in the test

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!