Mar 22, 2013

THE UGLY TRUTH



Yay to the holidays! Can't help to be vain when it comes to holidays.


Some things in life are weird. You know it's the truth but you can't help to avoid it. How weird is that? I've come to notice some ugly truths in life. See if you can relate with me.


1. Not everyone likes you
No matter how well-mannered you are or how good you are, there is bound to be someone who dislikes you. Wow, the world is so cruel...


2. You can't please everyone
You can try to please one. But could you please 50 or a 100 people? People shouldn't live by pleasing people, making people to like you... (See no.1 again) It's their choice to like you or not, you just have to live your life and be positive.


3. There will always be criticism
Almost everything can be criticised. The easiest example; my blog. I mean you can criticised my English, my photos, the way I look at things... You see, there's alot to be criticised. People in the world just couldn't stop judging.


4. There's always backstabbers
We live in a world of kia si and kia su people. Sure got backstabbers lorh... People comparing here and there. Secrets blow up... and every other things. 


5. Nobody lives forever
This is a fact! Unless you are a vampire... Yeah you'll gonna live for thousand of years. But no, we are all humans and sooner or later we all are going to face death. So what can we do? Live life to the fullest. Don't live life fill with regrets. You want to do or say anything, do it now before you don't even have the chance of doing.




This is a few that I could list down. Time to go! Gotta let my little sister sleep. Pass her bedtime already! Happy holidays everyone :)


Do leave me any comments. Now my comment form very easy leh! Gimme positive ones lah *wink* #superthickface. Oh wait here's another one, people loves to hear good things instead of bad things about them. Truth wad.. Who likes to hear bad comments about them?!

1 comment:

  1. Yup, I agree.. oh well. Nice post btw! I hope you can check out my blog as well. Please & thank you!

    lots of love, Dana Carmella ♔
    Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!