Mar 24, 2013

SOMEONE CUT MY HAIR!

Greetings from Pahang :) ! I'm back in my hometown. Reached home last night and accompanied grandpa for some supper. Grandpa ask me to stay here for till the holidays end. I can't. Sorry grandpa :(



Every time I come back home, I'll pay a visit to the local saloon here. So yeah...I cut my hair. someone cut my hair. I came to notice that I always say, "I cut my hair". I didn't cut my hair. Someone cut my hair. A barber cut my hair. Or when someone says, "Oh you cut your hair" or "Did you cut your hair?". We'll answer Yes, I cut my hair. But actually you didn't. Someone else cut your hair, a hairdresser.


I just find this somehow weird. That explains my title.



Chop off 2 inches. Shorter only, heh. And I felt like a weigh lift up of my shoulders.


I manage to catch a movie today as well. The Croods. Love the animations. Its like watching Life of Pi except its animated, not story line wise, just the visuals. The visuals were awesome! And you gotta love the story line. Just love love love this movie <3


{Cheers, Pr.}

1 comment:

  1. Nice hairstyle. :) & I'll be sure to check out The Croods, seems like a cool movie.

    lots of love, Dana Carmella ♔
    Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!