Feb 24, 2013

Take Care Everyone!





Take a look around the people around you. Lately I've notice people getting sick. Either it's the weather or us but I could say it's because of the heat. Dehydration. I, myself feel slightly dehydrated after Chinese New Year because I've been eating too much and drinking less water than I used to. What's worse? I kept consuming fried food during this festive season.

Something funny is, the reason one of my friend is feeling heaty is because of my bbq party. Which was....one month ago -.-

Mom and the littlest Apple is sick as well. Dehydrated. Poor little sister is having a fever. Hope she gets well soon. Same goes to everyone out there who are sick. Remember to drink more water and have the enough amount of rest you need. I personally have been sleeping way out of my hours. Need to get back in track.


Today is Chap Goh Mei. Marks the 15th day of the Lunar Year. Last day of Chinese New Year. 15 days just zoom pass so swiftly. Wished it last longer though :/ Can't wait for next year's Chinese New Year! Have a great Chap Goh Mei everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!