Feb 27, 2013

*FAILED* LEVITATION


Taken last year in Melacca.


Once, I've asked a friend of mine, how do you do we do a successful levitation? Levitation is something very fun to do. Mine one fail already one... Want to see some real levitation?



a moving castle

One of my favourites.



Just sharing a few levitation.


The main reason I blog today is because I'm sort of stress out. Not about exam but perhaps soon. Exam is back again. I also don't know why I'm stress out #slapface. My friends and I discuss about the word Future again.


What career to choose?


I think too much sometimes. Scare that I might end up jobless. Worse nightmare. Then I thought, okay marry to a rich guy wtf. End of worries. NO. My girls and I all want to go out there and earn our own money without depending on anyone. It's always more secure to earn your own money than rely on other people's income. And it's not so good too right? People work, you spend. Walao.


But so far I've been doing this. To my parents. Of course ma, I not yet know how to work. Can't earn money by my own yet. Hopefully I could get good results, good university or college, good job and a good life.


Wah like so easy hor? If only it was like this.


And so, the question still remains unclear...


What will I be?

{Cheers, Pr.}

1 comment:

  1. Que sera sera
    Whatever will be will be
    The future's not ours to see
    Que sera sera

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!