Dec 17, 2012

NO, BABY NO!

This baby just woke up from her afternoon nap. I was about to get her water bottle til she sneakily went to my study table. My books always, I mean always, get doodled = = Teacher often see me to ask about the doodle on my homeworks.


"Priscilla, why is your book full of conteng?"

"Teacher...my sister did it"

"Your sister? How old is your sister?"

"Two..."

"Well, you better keep your homeworks away from her if not it'll get conteng again"

"*giggles* HEH"


Most of the time, my essays got doodled = = Damnit. Oh and that was my english teacher asking me that ahhaha. I suddenly miss her :D Wonder if she'll be teaching us next year? :)


So I was about to get her water bottle til she went up my study table. It wasn't my homeworks there but still. I just did some art work and the brushes are still on the table!!!! Please don't paint my phone!!!



Apple....no no.





Me: No...no... Come down. Put back(the brush).




Apple: *cries and hug bolster*




Me: Nah drink water lah.

Apple: *stop crying already*





Me: Nah biscuits for you lah.

Apple: *more calm already*




Me: Haha you feet so small.



Me: Wah jie jie's hand bigger than you hahaha.


She a little bit also cry de. I didn't even raise my voice. Meh cry baby. Haha sometimes she very funny one :P



JANG JANG! I added a new poster to my wall. P!nk! I just can't get enough of Try :) Great song.





My messy table. Fyi, I didn't do addmaths. I tried though. But I end up on youtube. Notice the youtube channel at my phone?





Jayessleetv and Jayesslee youtube channel. I've been viewing almost every video. I just love how joyful and happy they look. And congratulations to both of them for getting married!!! Andymetsonia, please upload more videos!! :D



Oh and the art work that I mention just now. Randomly did it. Est was requesting me to do some art works so she could paste on her wall. Of course I'll do lah :D I was feeling artistic anyways hahahah. I decide to give her some motivational words ^^v







And this was done by Est yesterday. Blurry ah. HAHAH LOOK AT HER EYES :P



Then  I asked Apple to pose with the words.




#1 PHAILED!





#2 UPSIDE DOWN = =

But at least can see her face liao.





#3 Not bad liao!!!





#4 THANK YOU!!!

This was the best -.-

She don't like the camera I guess. So bad one you Apple! Bad Apple. Lol geddit? Bad Apple? hahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!