Dec 18, 2012

#6 Little Things (Christmas)

Yay I'm having the Christmas feeling now!

Why?

Because my family and I just draw out names for exchanging presents!!!

Basically, dad started it. He said, "Exactly one more week want Christmas eve liao".

I was thinking, "Wah so fast leh".

Then I struck an idea. Why not we exchange gifts? :D

So we all draw out names. Apple also got!!!

We all went to a corner and look at the names we got.

Now mom is looking at coupons deal to see any nice deals for Christmas eve dinner perhaps? Even plan to
buy a cake. Oh red velvet cake please! That cake suits the season don't you think so? :)

Even if we can't find any nice deals, I had my mind on spaghetti? Or perhaps roasted chicken?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!