Nov 29, 2012

Until we meet again!!!

Wednesday, 28 Nov 2012


Let me show you a day in the SPBT room haahhaa. I'm excited man!


Woke up feeling so lazy to go to SPBT duty but ended up going anyways due to my inner responsibility (oisheh!!!) Mom send me to school again. Big thanks to her so very berry much!

First person I saw was Jason and Tif. Heyyyy :) Finally saw Tif haha. Apparently she had to work yesterday so she couldn't be on SPBT duties.



"Kindly Remove Your Shoe" says our friendly SPBT Crew :)
PS: Took these two photos before I went out to go get food for the crew! *heh*



Quite busy for our first half day. Turns out that it's the last paper for accounts student (excluding those who takes Chinese and Tamil). Wishing the seniors having their last paper was really a great feeling. I could feel the sincerity in their thank you's. Hope you guys score well :)


Took a trip to Original Kayu to tapao food for the crew. I took their orders. It was about time for my stomach to grumble haha. I believe theirs too :P I think we ordered like cows lol. Teacher requested another person to tag along because she say it seems to be a lot of food. Haha.

PS: Tapao is actually take-out aka bungkus! Haha.



Two Penang nang's! (nang is people in the Teo Chew dialect)





*wink* Hello guys! Long time no see my face leh! lololol



Well actually, we don't often go tapao food. Today was quite special. First time! Weeehooo! I so happy. I mean, we get to tapao FOOD man. Usually, we just order packets of nasi lemak from our canteen. And that continued on for two freaking years. Yes, nasi lemak for every time we have duties. Still, I quite enjoy it :D 




So Jason can't decide what to eat. In fact, most of them can't decide what to eat. They would say, "Anything la". Then I say, "Eat shit then". LOL. After that, they gave me what they really wanted to eat. Tif, Nazran and Jason got shoot by me muahahaha. But still, Jason can't decide what to eat. So he said, "Surprise me".


I end up choosing roti tisu for him. And I know that Original Kayu serves big giant long roti tisu. I was wondering, how will they even tapao for me. Then ah....... (just look the photo below).



Look at the amount of food we bought! My back-up carry for me hahahahah.




MUAHAHAHHAHA!
See the thing I held onto is roti tisu. Yes, roti freaking long tisu! They put in a plastic bag for me wtf? Hahaha. Apalah. I remember smiling at the guy when he tapao it for me. And I thought, "Oh....so this is how you tapao the enormous roti tisu hahaha". I even knocked on the car window and showed teacher, "THIS IS ROTI TISU!"



--- Feasting time ---


After our feast, we continued our job til 2pm. Some of them went home already. Teacher request a few of us to stay back for OT. Echeh, we also got OT (over time) one leh! Left Chungjie, Jason and myself. We processed a whole lot of books! And got a few paper cuts. Ouch!


The three of us had intimate conversations. It was quite nice. Teacher told us about her childhood times. There was one story where she mention about her after SPM celebration. Man....I don't think we are even close to that. Teacher's friends celebrated their after-SPM so c-c-c-cr-r-a-a-az-zyyyyyyy! Hahaha we can't stop laughing at how funny they were :)


Teacher gave us a few more words of wisdom. I guess she tells us everyday and she never fails to make me feel amazed. I truly love Chinese quotes. I wished I mastered the language more. Your words of advice, I will keep in mind. Thank you :) From our conversation, I couldn't help but notice their thinking perspectives. It's something I could really improved on.



"Don't be afraid to be different."




After that long conversation we had, we took some photos! Some photos to remember in the future :)



I won't forget the first time I heard this teacher name. Miss Ong. That time I went like, "Woah! I found someone who have the surname as I am. I wonder if we are related".

PS: I was 13 that time. And a real virgin towards Chinese language. *shy*


One thing I think I can be closer to her is most probably.....her height. Hahaha. More easier to approach compare to taller teachers? Hahaha I don't know.





You see, teacher almost same height like me hehehe. And Jason just got to make us so short.

PS: I have the smallest eyes of all! and the ugliest teeth lol wtf






They both said I should be standing in the middle because I wore a different t-shirt that day. Aishh, should have wore my SPBT shirt :(






Candid shot by CHungjie which teacher claims was "Yer...not nice la". (If I remember correctly :P)
I think that time Jason received a call from Kw haha.





Jason and sensei :)




Love this shot :D ! Chungjie and Miss Ong ! 





They often talk hokkien together and I can't understand a word they are saying. Sometimes I reply to their conversations and got laughed lol. Due to my terrible hokkien -___-





Since I snap photos of my senior hugging teacher, I wanted to snap one too. So here it is! Haha. I remember hugging her twice. One in a picture and one when I say goodbye. Oh wait, 3 times haha. One more was today, when she really said goodbye. *sad*





#1 Group photo!
Teacher looked mischievous lol. Jason looked like a dai lou like always. Chungjie almost out of the picture!






#2 So we took another one again.
Much better but....what were you looking Chungjie? Hahaha.





#3 Miss Ong's idea.
"Everyone look to the left!" 

I so zha dao that teacher will suggest a pose!






#4 My idea.
"Everybody open your mouth! ahhhh"

When teacher looked at the photo, she say, "Why Pris and Jason's eyes half close?". But in fact, only Jason eyes was half close. Mine was too small til teacher thought mine was half close -__-






#5 Best photo of all? :)

Got props some more! HAHA!

I feel bad for blocking Jason some how. I thought I was short enough so I need not to bend down. Turns out I'm not that short :P Muahaha.




Still remember the first time I get to know teacher. It was at our school's scouts camp. During form 1. Pei Ern and I approach to talk to teacher and then we even thought of pairing teacher up with this cute guy at our camp lol! That time I over heard my seniors asking teacher for extra marks for Bio. When I get to form 4, you taught me Biology. I finally got an A- for Bio for the first time for my end year test. It's always a C or a B. I think your teaching helped me to understand more and to be honest, now Bio is one of my favourite subjects. Thank you really.




I have to mention something here too. I don't know why la, teacher make me feel very Chinese-ish. Teacher made me feel like I'm from a Chinese primary school because I get to say, ” 王老師早安!“. I don't know why I like that sentence a lot haha. Make me feel so Chinese than ever. Not to forget, all your nagging. Always nag us to tak chek tak chek tak chek! Hope I'll do so :P



I'm gonna miss you teacher! Thanks for teaching me for 2 years straight! First maths and then Bio. I was hoping for a third year thou. But yeah, hope you stay healthy and do what you do best there and don't forget the imagination that I told you for years to come to happen hahahaha!

Hope you won't forget us here lah! Especially me with the small eyes hehe.

Thanks for the 祝福 for SPM '13 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!