Oct 12, 2012

Hello Galaxy!


HELLO !

I just finished my Biology paper today. Still one more Bio paper to go. I'm taking some time off to do something I love best. Blogging! :D The next whole week and after will be continuous studying for me. So I am appreciating the time that I have to do something fun. Lol. I bet my teacher will tell me to use my spare time to study. So today I even spend some nice quality time with my sisters. My little sister Ai Lyn have her baby pool and we made a bubble bath for her!



#1 She got this very cute shocking expression when she saw that much bubbles! haha





#2 When you play with a baby, you eventually feel younger again and remember back those childhood times.

(Lol, that sentence made me sounded old)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!