Sep 4, 2012

It's going to take time



Three words. I miss blogging.


It has been such a long time since I post a proper blog post. I want to find time to blog but I just can't find the time to do so. I'm sorry my dear readers(If I have any lol, fml) but I'm not going to update anything at the moment. I am having my end year test soon, in roughly four weeks time.

I know it seems like such a long time. But there is a lot happening around me now. Especially school work. Ugh. When will it end? Oh ya, I know....after my final examination -.- Fml. I hate the pressure and the looks on our teachers face to urge us to study now. Sorry, but I'm not that diligent.

Albeit so, it's my responsibility to study as a student. Everyone go through this period of life.


Okay maybe you all are getting bored. Ngeh. Just going to type off now.

Anyways, a photo to remember me :P (If anyone is reading....lol....am I talking to myself? Sht, foreveralone level 87)


To be honest, actually..blogging is like, talking to yourself. i guess that's why I like to blog a lot wtf.




I personally love this photo of mom and I a bunch!

I want to go for a vacation again! :(


PS: Since I can't afford to buy a semi-pro camera like the Samsung SmartCamera, Olympus Mini Pen, Nikon J1 and so on.....I joined a contest to win one of it!

I joined the Samsung Smart Camera contest. Why not take part too? Especially to those who are can't afford to buy a semi-pro camera, like yours truly. I don't come from a rich family. Most of the things that I want, I have to put my efforts in. Just like this and also this here. Next, I want to earn lots and lots of money for mom and dad and my two little sisters. Of course, after i graduated lah! Haiyoh.



Friendly reminder:

Money is so important! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!