Jun 2, 2012

Piranha 3DD invite

Mom just asked me this "Eh want to watch Piranha or not?"

I washing washing the dishes when she asked.

I replied, "Nooooo!" immedietly.

"Why?", she asked.

"You scare ah?", she added.

"Ya la!", I admitted instantly.

"Aiyoh...fish only ma.. Scare apa?"

Silent.

"Fish also scare"

"They don't even look like fish", I said.

End of conversation as I walk out of the kitchen to watch WWE with grandpa and dad.


Lol I think she is trying to challenge me. I won't risk it. Later at night I sure got nightmare and can't stop thinking about the bloods and the kills -,-
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!