Apr 11, 2012

S.C.H.O.O.L.

My desktop 

Got two bottles lol. Mom asked Esther to bring another bottle for me because I stayed back at school.

The past week, I have a chance to be Science & Maths Week photographer. Okay correction, fake photographer lol.

I don't even own a pro camera. I don't have good photo judgements.
Okay should stop now, if not I would write a very long essay about how very imperfect I am zz.

3rd of April; ADD MATHS QUIZ.

photos taken after finished the quiz.



Macam winners. lol.

The winners of the quiz was all the form 5 students.
Actually we all went there to try out the quiz. If lucky, we'll might win. If not, we get to skip BM class. LOL.

Goodnight world! or Good morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!