Apr 30, 2012

#2 Outing - Book Fair

Date: 29th of April 2012

Kuala Lumpur outing. It's been awhile from my last trip to KL. My best friend, Seri Haidah wanted to go to this year's International Book Fair at Putra World Trade Centre(PWTC). It was really nice to see her again after such a long period of time. I miss her a lot! We updated each other about almost everything.

Hello busy KL. Hello twin towers :D



From the place we park, we could see this pool. I forgot when was the last time I went swimming.
I miss swimming a lot ! :(






The only reason she wanted to come to this book fair was for this publication..
.
.
.
.
.

Yeah Gempak Starz. Comics.

The place was crowded with people. I could die from the crowd there. Weii, no joke! So many people. We had to overcome the crowd by squeezing ourselves through any empty in between. My friend said that I'm really good going trough the human wave coz I'm small sized. LOL. The only reason she say that I'm small sized because I'm short lol -___- And compare to her, yes I am very small size. She's very tall!


After that, we went on walking around the book fair. Okay there's something I would like to share,

When we were walking. Unconsciously, a guy approached me. I thought who the hell is it calling me "Amoi" -,- Then I turned back and saw that guy. He was holding a mic and a camera man was next to him. Then analysed him lol. The mic he was holding, written there rtm. It was tv1/tv2 reporter! Wtf. He said if he could interview me. Something bout this book fair. I straight away said no and smile and bye bye lol. I got stunned by that moment.

My friend said I should accept it and be on tv so she could see my face appear on tv lol. She wanna see my embarrassed face on tv. *stunned -,- Then when I think again after a moment later, yeah I should have accept it just now. Just taking it as a challenge? lol wtf.

Haha. K. End of story.



Our stomachs went grumbling. We both went to a nearby shopping complex and grab lunch. KL food so expensive -____-
A bridal exhibition?



A photo of my friend and I :)
6 years of friendship and still counting on..





I got quite exhausted by the end of the day. Walking wasn't tired. I think the crowd made me tired zz.




I'll see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!