Feb 15, 2012

Random I guess?

man...I just woke up from my nap...and.....damn it feels so good to sleep.


Woohoo...I like that polaroida a lot! Man I miss Chinese New Year now :( I can bake Shepherd's Pie... Drink Chrysanthemum packet drinks... man....what a New Year.

I have nothing to blog, to be frank. I just think that I should post something instead of letting it go bland. I hope I can update more frequent becuase I guess I will be deactivating my fb account, due to some reasons.
I really became more and more timid! No kidding. I rarely talk. But still, I laugh a lot as usual :D
So, I became a timid person that can laugh like siao kia. Hmm..I don't know if you guys get it haha.
Never mind...don't crack your heads :D

Speaking of time. What time is it? Oh wait, it's 6 o'clock. Okay, 6:10pm. Yet, I'm already hungry!
Craving for fooooood!
Hey guys, who live in KL...did you guys notice there are rarely anybody who sell laksa? :O
Or there is..many who sell? My friend just mentioned, and I just notice. Hmm..

Talking bout that...it makes me HUNGRY!!

Recalling back to Penang. October 2011. I went for a food expedition! Wohoo (Y)

BEST KUEY TEOW THENG I EVER TASTED.
and yet...SO CHEAP. RM3.00! wtf man. (Y)

uncle selling laksa.
 Okay, it doesn't look that good because my shooting skills suck. BUT damn, it tasted so good!
I forgot what was the place call. But I know is slightly far from the center of Penang.

AIS KACANG. HAHAHA, Gurmit Singh went there before! (Y) It's really good ;D

DAMN, I'M SO HUNGRY.
need to do my homework finish then go out for dinner.
I wonder what's for dinner? ;D