Feb 19, 2012

A new challenge

Okay, this is a random photo. Title have nothing to do about this photo.

My challenge is not feeding the elephants
I've done it already! LOL.

MY CHALLENGE IS;
something to do about my weight lol.
You've guessed it. I'm not gonna say anything until my next post :D
I'm going to do something insane! well,for me is insane la..
I've never been so determine before.
besides climbing the roof of my house to capture a glimpse of sunset
for my first photography assignment. insane -..-
I know I can do this because..
I have my love ones doing it with me, together :)

PS: Dear LPE, I'm gonna study. I kiasi :P I don't know if you'll be reading this. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!