Feb 23, 2012

Gifts from Voonwei :) Thankyou! 
I've been busy. Exam is so near. One week perhaps? And I'm here blogging wth. I need to release stress. I frazzled. I needed encouragement. I needed help. I needed love.

Thank you. Thank you and thank you. You don't how much it meant to me when I was utterly frazzled.
I really appreciate every single word. I receive these words from different people. I am really glad having people who love and care about me. There was once in my life where I feel left out, feeling unloved, neglect.. I didn't know if that was my fault for being unloved and left out. I often think too much, which I really hate myself for doing so.

Having people who care is the greatest gift I could ever ask for. I shall appreciate. and I'll be there when you need me.
Thank you all once more :)

Mom, I love you too. Kamsiah. :* 

Apple kept intruding my territory!! Jie Jie need to study la xiao mei :)

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!