Feb 6, 2012

Chinese New Year second last round!

Nothing beats better than a nice refreshing cooling bathe in the afternoon.

Hi guys! How long haven't I've been updating? Sorry for the delay. It was a hectic week for me. Luckily I have two days off so I can squeeze some time to sit in front of the laptop and blog. But one thing I don't like about the 2 days off, that is..I'll be getting more homeworks. Yeah great.
Let's just skip it shall we? haha.

Soooo...on Saturday I went to my friend's house to go 拜年. How I love 拜年 :) We get to eat, drink(not alcohol ok), chat, play and etc.

Date: February4th, 2012

Photos of the few of them that came.

There was around the eight of us. I arrived last with Chungjie and Karwei. Once I open the door, wah...everyone sitting on the floor with their money in their hands already! You know what that means.
The winner of the day should be Voon Wei i guess. Luck was on her side that day, wah! Yee too! She got such good cards which made me lose so much -,- zzz.
But...I have my moments :D I wasn't too bad myself. I won some rounds too. Heee :)

A group photo. Chungjie the only guy there lol.

Around 6pm, stomach went hungry. We all went to Pizza Hut for dinner.
looks quite grand. oh wth -,-

Yeah the 3 of us camwhored before the others arrived.

Now, let me introduce you to the FOOD.
THIS IS GOOD! 



and...the kind of all is....

*drum rolls*

CRISS CUT FRIES!!!
potatoes are always my favourite :D

just look at the cheeseee...

After that, we all squeeze in one car. There was eight of us, and we all squeeze in a four-seated car! Imagine that! It was extremely packed! Like that Milo commercial, all the sumo's squeeze into one mini cooper. That moment was really epic. Everybody was laughing and joking around in the car. We even took some photos but I can't post it here. We ALL will lose our image if I post it :)
The girls continued another round at Voonwei's house while I went back home already. Aww..missed it.

Overall, I had a wonderful day. Thank you so much to uncle and aunty for treating us pizzas and the yummy criss cut fries :P and thank you for fetching me back home. That day, I almost cried for something so small. To come and think of it, I'm such a cry baby ergh!

Ending this post with a group photo :)
GONG XI FA CAI! 恭喜发财 万事如意! 开心乐龙龙 :)

Let's do it again next year! ;D