Jan 3, 2012

New Year day off!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
It's the 3rd of January already! 20 more days til CHINESE NEW YEAR! WOOOOOW!
AND ALSO 20 MORE DAYS TIL MY BIRTHDAY LOL.

YES, this year's chinese new year falls on my birthday! Yipeee! So special HAHHA. lol.

Soooo, since it was new year, we have a two day off right? My family and I went for a one day trip :)
Venue? KUALA SELANGOR! Janggg :D



Once arrived, straight go cari makan. wah.

Here comes the food! ORDER UP :D


This is my favourite!
A type of fish. Real nice. Idk what is it called already :/

Mom's favourite, clam.

Crab!
Something bout crabs, crab meat are real tasty BUT getting the meat is HARD.
Digging for the meat is fun? But troubling? Did I just made it sound disgusting? ops..


The other seafood that is available there. Their 'lala' (second photo), is real big!! The oysters, EVEN BIGGER. WALAOEH.

After that heavy lunch, we're off to the streets to go for a walk and sight-seeing around the town.


Most of the shops there sells keropok. Almost EVERY shop sells keropok. It's a must buy ;D


Fresh oven-baked siu pau!!! DROOLSSS. GORGEOUS.


One thing you can find in the town is the fish monger. You can a few fish mongers there.
Fresh seafood awaits! :)


A fisherman's boat.
OKAY, behold, there'll be a lot of monkeys after this line!
ARE YOU READY? lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



My sister got so excited when she fed the monkey. Just look at her face. lol



You know what? This girl ar(my sister). I asked her to take a photo of me when I feed the monkeys (something like this photo)
And yet....


she took...




this photo..


look below..


WTH. lol. She took my freaking hand only. AIYAAAAA. PHAILED -..-
This could be anybody's hand. omg. Essie -,-
That's why I mentioned that I take better photographs than her. Aiyoh.

Oh ya, before we went to see the monkeys,
we had some refreshments ;)
COCONUT WATER!



KELAPA WANGI (fragrant coconut). RM2.00 one.
Located in front of Pasir Penambang's pasar(market).
MUST TRY!

Btw, did I mention that those seafood products are real tasty and famous?


'Fu chok'. (see the uncle face lol)


Fish balls. Machine made or hand made? I don't know :O

Before going back home, passed by.....


An old Pos Malaysia. Rarely can see this already. Learn to treasure it, dear Malaysians.

WHAT A LONG POST! WALAOEH.

PS: School just started today. I've got homeworks to do :O Got to go! Till next time ;)