Dec 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS! ♥

It's Christmas morning! :)

How did everyone slept last night? Awesome? I bet most of you went for Christmas countdown. So..how did I spend my Christmas? I stayed home to celebrate with my family. I had a really scrumptious Christmas dinner. We chit-chatted. Family moments :)
One reason I didn't went out too was due to The X-Factor HAHAHHA.


It was the grand finale babe! Mana boleh tak tengok? Huiyo.


Special performances by Stevie Wonder, Justin Bieber, Leona Lewis, Pitbull, Ne-yo and 50cent.


Two thumbs up!!


THE X-FACTOR USA
Click it to view the videos.


Okay, let me share my christmas tree. Don't laugh.
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
Seriously, don't laugh
/
\
/
\
/
\
It's not pretty. Nor awesome.


I told ya. BUT...
still, it's decorated by my grandpa.

Grandpa so cute lorh. Decorated until like this haha.


Merry Christmas! I'm gonna have lunch with my big big family :D