Oct 30, 2011

My Part Time Job

My uniform
Let me tell you what happened yesterday. I went to work, upstairs in My PrivateRoom, there's a Halloween Party. My assistant manager told me a day earlier that he would be a Vampire during the party and he also said that I would put on some make up and Sean will be make up into a Zombie. How interesting :) I've never join any Halloween Party before so it's something new for me (indirectly joining).

But guess what? The party was cancelled :( Ok wait, not that the party was cancelled. The part where I'll be in make up is cancelled :( My assistant manager didn't make up either, but he did put on fake fangs which makes mouth looks big.

Just took some photos around My CookBook; no Halloween thingy was taken :/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!