Oct 10, 2011

Last Day of PMR! (2)

Woots ! Here is part 2 ! Here are some photos my buddy took :) Credits to Peiern.

After all the subjects are over, it's photo time!
Seems like, I'm the happiest among them HAHA. And for your information, the green uniform girl thinks that she's not-so-nice so she covered her face -..-

- ^.^ -
NEXT


This photo was taken during recess.

And here, you can see that my friend, Peiern was really kind to me :) Why? Because I looked not-so-nice in this photo, so she helped me to cover my face HAHA.

- ^.^ -
NEXT



A.W.E.S.O.M.E spells PRISONG :D
Wahahaha! I'll end this post with my awesome photo above :D You know you love me, xoxo gossip girl.
LOL! Nahhhh, let's try it again shall we?

xoxo, Prisong   
PS: Despidida Evonne! Have fun in Spain. See you next year babe :)