Aug 27, 2011

110826 Hanging out!



PMR trial is over!
Hooraaaay! This means.....it's time to relax and hang out with my buddies :)

Date: 26-08-11
Venue: One Utama

It was such a last minute decision for us to go to OneUtama. Started off, KarWei and ChungJie will come to my house first, then Peiern will pick us up. But ended up with, ChungJie and I following Voonwei.
*ChungJie walked so fast! I had to run in my high heels!

Once arrive, decided where to have lunch. After 'debating' lol, Nandos was the choice!
Peiern's drink. Mocha.
I only got one photo that we took at Nandos. Since that time I'm not in the mood to take photos.

Later, we all went to Popular. Voonwei explain to us bout 星光大道. Expert in that :D Then we all talked a lot bout the Hong Kong artiste and so on... It was real fun to walk around and talking bout the albums that we saw. OH YEAH, we also bump into Tif and her bf xD Dating dating oh~

Chungjie wanted to buy a pencil box so much. Voonwei and him was like a mother and son. Chungjie make so many noise coz he wanted to buy that pencil box but then he don't have enough money. Lol.
*sound effects* Jeng jeng jeng, suddenly Jason popped up from nowhere! HAHA. He came to hang out with us, aww..so kind? :)

Headed to Starbucks then.
Voonwei and Peiern's

Promoting Starbucks. lol.


We sat down and chit chatted. Somehow at the moment, it was so much fun for me. We all chatted.
I think my meaning of 'hang out' is: a bunch of friends spending time talking and getting to know them even more rather than going for a movie but then no communication occurs.

Jason's.

Peiern and Chungjie.
Around 4.30pm, Voonwei and Peiern went home. Left the four of us, Jason, Chungjie, Karwei and I.
There was one scene where four of us went to the toilet, Karwei and I took quite some time in the toilet. Then when we came out, Chungjie and Jason was outside waiting for us. "Aiyoh, so slow la", said Jason. 
It was quite a cute funny scene as I walk out the toilet and saw them waiting :)

The four of us decided to go to the arcade but then I was attracted with the S&J shop. So we all went in for a look :) Woah, I got to say..this shop sells so many weirdly-creative things. We guessed the usage of those weirdly-creative items..like a...guessing game! ;D And once the answers are reveal..we will go so stunned and burst out with laughter.hahahaa.


Rock rock scissors! Paper mana? Haha

BANG his head yeah! xD

Chungjie :)
Headed to the arcade later. We get so pek chek with the coin machine -,- Waste of money man! We thought of cheating thou ;) But too bad Jason was so thin...can't tilt the machine besides, there's the cctv there.
So the guys just go and play racing. Then later, play those drums.

Jason won. Nevermind, there is always a second time :)

Seeing him playing this kinda games for the first time (Y)
Today was really a fun day. Spending time with them was such a pleasure :)
Hope Dex can go next time! Wahaha..
Ending this post with a epic photo of Chungjie! xD


"Huh? What?"
I had a really fun time today.
Thanks a lot everyone ♥
PS: Thumbs up for Chungjie and Jason for being such gentleman today :)

2 comments:

  1. shh... i never thought u girls went 1U..lol.. my boy leng zai leh>< u wore higheel? i dint notice leh..xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I did wear :) But when u saw me that time, i wasn't wearing hehe.
    Hahah, it was a last minute decision to go to oneutama!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!