Jul 19, 2011

Hari Kokurikulum 2011

An update bout Hari Koko :) This year i'm so busy at Hari Koko.

First, I got kawad kaki competition.
2nd, 3 Adil(my class) opens a food stall so I gotta help out :)
3rd, SPBT also opens a food stall so I also need to go help out.

Arrived at school at 6.30am with Ern. We two tucked in our scout uniform. For me I like it coz my shirt is long..so when I tuck in it looks more neat. Almost everyone reached there. My class also arrived early at the stall. Seeing all their business-looking-look was so nice xD Hahaha... It's our first time opening a stall! Damn excited la wei!


Linghes!

Sab!

Aimi and Ain enjoying the food :)

PBSM's formation
Puteri Islam

KP! Salute la wei! (Y)

Bomba
PENGAKAP!! GO SCOUTS 149!

Alan as our commander again this year :)
 

I'm so proud of you all scouts 149 :) We all really did a very good job. Although there are minor mistakes..we really did our BEST! I'm so proud :')


Overall results;
1st Kadet Polis
2nd Kadet Remaja Sekolah
3rd Kadet Bomba
4th Pengakap!
5th Puteri Islam
6th PBSM

Best Commander: Sarjan Amirul from Kadet Polis
Salute!!!

Most uniform: PBSM

Whole year kokurikulum winner:
KRS

CONGRATS

ALthough we scouts didn't win anything,
we were very happy with ourselves :)
Once a scout always a scout!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!