Jun 21, 2011

Olympiad Maths.

[18/06/2011]


It was a last minute decision for me to join Olympiad Maths. I lied to my buddy, Ah Bell, that I wasn't able to go. It was a surprise! :D

So around 7.45pm, I arrived at school. My friends had already arrived. Around 8.15am, we're off to University Malaya. My partner of the day is Ah Bell :) Yan Yan sat on the first row with Nadhira and next to her was her buddies, LCD and Linghes :)

There are two teachers accompanying 44 students there.

We arrived! This is Syazwan and Miss Ong.

We reached there and straight away got out the bus to stretch our legs. Yan was so hyper, so am I! HAHA. Once arrived, we saw many other schools there already. I notice my school was the only one wearing blazers there. There were few other school which wear blazers too but not as many as my school :)

We stand at an open area there (the photo above). Miss Ong took some photos there. We were told to jump then teacher would take our photos in the air but......quite blurry.. I even asked teacher to jump! xD Hahahaha... teacher did jumped! but i didn't snap her photo :(

Later, we went in the exam hall. What a good environment i tell you! Fully air-condition and cushioned seats :D
The questions was HARD! I don't have training at all but actually teacher just wants us to gain experience there :) At least I didn't left the paper without answers..hehe. I was able to crack my head!

On the way home.............

Take one!

Take two!

Take three! JUMP!!
FAILED! HAHAHAHA

Oh ya, I also have LOLY photos :) It's a must to take the photos of us, wahahaha. Although Ern wasn't there, we still took some photos. It's so funny la weihhh! Look below..

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

I hope the blue dress girl won't kill me when she sees this picture! Fingers crossed!!

Taaa

2 comments:

  1. OHmigod. seriously ! I was laughing so loud infront of the computer just now just because of Miss Lim Voon Wei xDDDDD LOLY ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahaha! xD
    Linghes took this photo you know? Haha...so thank him

    I HOPE she wont kill me man!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!