May 1, 2011

The brutal folio!

Wahaha! See my title? Brutal man!

Folio and exam.. Hmm..
Exam is on 18th May. I will pass up the folio after my exam.
Today is 1st of May by the way. Labour's Day! :D
My buddy say her geo folio is almost done! zomg..
I need to speed things up! Prisong, go and finish your folio!
To come and think of it, it's actually quite easy to do geo folio,
because internet will help ya :)

Recently, I kept stalking Big Bang and 2NE1.
Ohmygosh, later I'm gonna add them to my fav list D;
2NE1 and f(x) is so cool man!
I saw GD on tv today and, omg..his went blond! Sexy! xD
Beh tahan ;O

PS; This must be the cuttest song I've heard from 2NE1.
Attention to Sarah! Girl, can we try the clapping part? It look so FUN x)
2NE1 - I Don't Care ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!