Mar 29, 2011

Hari Anugerah Cemerlang 2011

[26/03/2011]
That morning, my girl Ern and Kar Wei went for a morning cycle! We think it was time we take action to exercise. Lol, so late only take action -.- Oh well, so yeah! I woke up at 7am and get ready slowly, HAHA. So sleepy man...every week need to wake up early for school, now Saturday also need. I really feel a bit lazy but still need to go coz later Ern will arrive at my house.
 Later, she arrived at my house then we decided to cycle to Kar Wei's house. We didn't jog :P
We started our morning exercise at 7.30am until 8.20am, then drop Kar Wei back home then Ern and I continued cycling until 9.20am.

The one's that I capture

Ern capture these :)
These are the photos taken at our secret bicycle circuit. :D


Ern taught me to pose while she show me how she capture this picture successfully. 



After bathe, went to school to see the girls receive their prizes..
Let the photos do the talking.

Take 1!

Take 2!
Yee was always ready! HAHA

Ooh, a flower! LOL -,-

Ooh la la, it's Ern! :)

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
ready?
\
/
\
/
Take 1!

Take 2!
Linghes just loves the camera :D

Aww...this two :) Feel like printing out this photo and giving this to Yee as her 15th birthday present :P

Helmi! :D

Aimi! Always number one girl. (but maybe not this March test! xO)

Time to receive the prizes!





Congratulations to all winners :)

When on the way back to my house, it was sizzling hot! So I saw a very creative use of blazers :D

A useful tips for you prefects out there! :D
Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!