Feb 28, 2011

KH

Tomorrow will be my last day to do my kh project.
So far, my kh project look like a bento! (japanese lunch box)
Due to many reasons, it looked like a bento!

I sketch out my design a few more times today so that it is more up to date
than my first sketch.
My ready-made project looks not quite the same as my first sketch,
so i did some adjustment for my 2nd sketch.

I just bought a stack of papers!
YES, I can do many things with it xD
Muahaha..
SKETCH SKETCH SKETCH ! :P

----------

I've just visited Yan's blog.
The pantun was really lol!
No matter it refers to Ern or LCD.
xD
Ada bakat babe!
Oh yeah so as Linghes too :)
View it if you want  :D
YAN's BLOG

----------

Guess what?!
JANG GEUN SUK was voted in The top 25 most handsome South Korean male artists of 2011.


1. Hyunbin
2. Kim Hyun Joong ------ Voon Wei! Haha xD He leh...
3. Song Seung Heon
4. Kim Jae Joong
5. Jung il-woo
6. Yoo Ah-In
7. Park Yoochun
8. Lee Seung Gi
9. Lee Min Ho
10. Jang Geun Suk ----- Prisong's !  xD

11. Kim Bum
12. Song Joongki
13. Nickhun
14. Jung Yonghwa
15. Lee Hongki --------- Ern! Lee hong ki! xD
16. Rain
17. Taecyeon
18. Bae Yong Jun
19. Kwon Sang-woo
20. So Ji-sub
21. Won Bin
22. Yoo Seung Ho
23. No Min Woo
24. Lee Junki ----------- Yan! Your korean guy also got!
25. Choung Kyung Ho


2nd;


10th;

JANG GEUN SUK

15th;

Lee Hong Ki

24th;

Lee Jun Ki

Which Korean guy do you admire?
Do you see him in the list? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!