Jan 28, 2011

Birthday Day dinner :)

23rd of January 2011,
My family decide to go to Chilis because I remembered my cousin saying about this restaurant. He say the food was nice. So yeah, why not have a try? :)
He recommended a few dish. And we ordered all of it! :D 


Mommy ordering


SEE THIS GIRL!! xD


Goofiness x)

Daddy and me :)


BOTTOMLESS TOSTADA CHIPS

Est had her macaroni and cheese

CAESER SALAD

QUESADILLA (i forgot how to spell and the full name of it)

Papaaaaaa!

Forgot what was it called :( But it was DELICIOUS!



 Dad told the waiter that served us that it was my birthday that night. Chilis arrange a small thingy for me. They made me stand up the chair and then they sang 'Happy Birthday' to me :) It was my first time being in that situation.
Cutting the 'cake' x)

Birthday suap from dad! :D

Happy Birthday to me!

One Utama's cny decoration
That was how I celebrate my birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!