Feb 14, 2010

1st day of CNY. Dinner.

Once we reach there, aunty Jenny gave us two types of chocolates to taste. This chocolate was bought by my cousin, Lydia when she was at Switzerland. I only tasted the dark chocolate. The other type was the Red Hot Chilli Chocolate '~' I rather not try it :P

My mom also helped in the kitchen... My cousin, Eunice by her side looking at her.


Then, my other cousins arrive. Dinner starts at 7.30pm but we all came early to help. After helping for a while, Aunty Jenny asked us to rest so we all decide to take photoes! :D

Cousin Eunice + my mom :)

Mommy + cousin Denise :)
(a lot of people say they looks like mother and daughter)

Mommy + Prissy + Esther! :D

Dinner is served!! Jemput makan...
EH! Wait! Chotto matte! Before eat, must lou sang first :D
 恭喜发财!年年有余!身体健康!
万事如意!
(Lol. i dunno i type correct chinese or not. Pai seh pai seh :P)

Eat already. Take photo again XD

Later, went in to watch Up that my cousin downloaded. It was so clear! Like in cinema! Coz the screen was 44 inch! (if nt mistaken :P) The love story between Mr Fredrickson and Ellie was so sweet and romantic :) Jeolous ohh! Haha...

We watch while playing Monopoly Deal. 1st time playing. It was fun!

The movie has ended. Time to say goodbye... Bye Dee-Dee! Hehe...
(cousin David's cat) Kawaii ne? ^^

When want to go in the car, saw this fireworks! Ahh!!! So nice!! ^^
Happy Chinese New Year again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!