Jan 17, 2010

My Birthday 2010!!!

Yesterday was my birthday party... I celebrate it a week earlier from the real date... It supposed to be 23rd of January...[123]hehe... but i celebrate it on the 17th of January...

Ern was the first to arrive...coz i told her to. Hehe... she arrived to help me with the games...

This is the water balloons tht we will play!!!

Then, Aaron arrived... He helped my dad to prepare the equipments needed for the BBQ... Haha... gambate-ru-yo!!




Then, Voon Wei arrived... We all filled up the balloons for the water balloon fight afterwards!! Hehe... while Aaron did all the hard work... XD
He arrange geh chairs...





Love all of them so much...
Thanks for coming to my birthday!!!
It means alot to me...
:]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at prisong@live.com I'll reply as soon as possible!